Beginnings are always exciting. But you need to know what you don’t know. This will be your biggest challenge.
Before you spend money on a costly market analysis from your financial institution, you need to know what questions to ask. Let’s have a conversation about your site.
For example, a common assumption is that your site is good because there are lots of trucks going by. But did you know that 70% of all truck drivers, by contract, do not have the discretionary choice where they can buy diesel?
Where Does Truck Stop Consultants Fit In?
An Expert Conference with Truck Stop Consultants should be one of your first planning tools. An informal conference call can prove invaluable and save you and your team a lot of time and unnecessary expense.
During our phone conferences any question can be asked. We encourage you to include all key stakeholders.
Get Industry Specific Information
Third party feasibility and marketing consultants offer to provide extensive reports and tell you what you want to hear. Usually these are nothing more and often not recognized in the industry.
Truck Stop Consultants can point you early on to the industry specific information critical in this preliminary stage of planning — without spending tens of thousands of dollars on an over-the-counter, very general market report that may not be recognized by your financial institution.
Truck Stop Consultants offer real world answers to the questions you should be asking, such as:
- Do I need a market analysis?
- How can I know if my site is good for a modern travel center?
- What is the best location on my proposed site to locate a truck stop?
- What is my exit strategy if and when I decide to sell?
- Who are my probable customers?
- Should I align my travel center with a brand? If so, what are the benefits?
- What ancillary businesses should I include in my travel center development plans?
We charge by the hour and will give counsel beginning with as little as one hour.
The conference can be followed with a report that can be as specific as one page, and or we can continue working with you by telephone as needed.
Finding the right consultant is the hard part.
As your Truck Stop Consultants, Gary Hall Associates offers decades of real-world experience and specialized knowledge in all aspects of the Travel Plaza / Truck Stop Industry.
We are fully focused on helping you develop a comprehensive planning strategy to develop and operate a profitable Travel Plaza / Truck Stop investment.
Our planning & consulting services include:
- Truck stop site selection & evaluation
- Efficient travel plaza concepts
- Review and discuss a business plan
- Truck stop layout/siteplan for an efficient Travel Plaza operation
- Expert building design
Gary Hall Associates know the challenges and can help you in ALL PHASES of your Travel Plaza / Truck Stop planning, development, & operations.
Call us to confidentially discuss your project.*
* A nominal fee maybe necessary to adequately reply to your initial questions from your first phone inquiry.